Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Week 1, Thing 2

The lifelong learner pointers are basically just common sense, or what you should have learned by the time you reach a certain (keeps changing) age. The easiest of the 7 1/2 habits is to begin with the end in mind. I know what I want to accomplish. The hardest habit is for me to view problems as challenges rather than frustrations. For example, this program is not as simple as presented, especially when we have to do it at work when we man the main (only) circulation/reference desk. I actually started reading about this two weeks ago, and I am still not sure that I will be able to do it correctly because it is so vague. However, I will do my best to finish on time, and hopefully learn a lot about Web 2.0

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home