Monday, July 16, 2007

Week 3, Thing 5

I have just explored Flickr. Interesting, although I really don't have time to really get into it. I plan to see if I can post an image.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/7368828@N03/
I tried to find a single photo to post, but they all seemed to be linked. I simply don't have the time to keep on trying, but I saw some neat photos. This link seemed okay for a dessert diva but I still am hesitant about posting a link. Oh well, nothing ventured, nothing gained!
I decided to create a free account in Flickr and try to upload one of my own pictures. So here goes...

Sunset in St. Lucia


Amazing! With a little (lot) of help from my son-in-law, I managed to post this picture from our trip in January.
This has truly been a learning experience, and I still have much more to learn.









1 Comments:

Blogger Ashley Hutson said...

You did fabulously!

July 18, 2007 at 3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home