Sunday, July 22, 2007

Week 3, Thing 7

I am crazy about pictures, both photos and video, of my family and our related activities. I have three cameras and I get everything on CD and the movies on DVD. But once I have them stored, I am hesitant to do anything with them. These exercises have convinced me that I need a technology update desperately instead of relying on my son, son-in-law and any unsuspecting friend or other person who happens to be in the area when I need help (Thanks, Ashley).

I am also curious about the new i-Phone. I have, up to this point, refused to carry a cell phone, but will do so when forced. However, my son was demonstrating his i-Phone and I must say that I was intrigued. I was surprised at the ease of access, but right now I know that I have a lot of basics to learn. At least this course is encouraging me to try new things!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home