Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Week 8, Thing 19

I chose the short list of Web 2.0 Awards which gave me more than enough choices.I checked out "Google Spreadsheets" because I have a lot of lists to do. It was brighter and appeared to be more user-friendly than Excel, and it was a 1st place winner. Of course, I did not stop there. Fun Stuff was led by "Cocktail Builder" which seemed like an ideal choice after a long day - I'm sure it could prove to be very helpful (in a social, not a work setting). "One Sentence" was interesting, and I checked out the Games category. "Yahoo! Answers" in the Questions and Advice category makes for interesting reading, but some might be hesitant to ask for millions of opinions. To each his own. This "thing" was kind of fun, and the most useful one for work that I searched would be the Google one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home